- Street: 3417 St. Charles Rd.
- City: Columbia
- State: Missouri
- Country: United States
- Zip/Postal Code: 65201
One Family Owned. Super nice with many extras!
1990 Lund 1600 Pike Rebel Special-Tiller 16′ V-bottom aluminum boat
Venetian Red enamel w/ scarlet carpet HIN: LUNA4784A090
1997 Johnson 40 HP tiller J40TTLEU outboard w/ electric start/trim/tilt
with ONLY 115 hours BOUGHT NEW from Bullock Marine, Columbia, MO
Fully professionally serviced August 2017.
1994 Shoreland’r galvanized roller trailer w/ BRAND NEW tires/spare & Bearing Buddies.
ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING WORKS-there are very few scuffs on the original paint & graphics but no dents and no leaks.
Boat Length: 16′, Beam: 73″, flat floor w//marine carpet, raised bow platform, bow deck, (2) power/swivel seats, (4) seat bases, lockable rod holders, aerated live well, self-draining splash well, bow storage, navigation lights, cup holders, fire extinguisher, removable rod holders.
• 2002 Minn Kota Trolling Motor 40 AP/Grip Glide with AutoPilot-Bow Mount
• BRAND NEW Interstate starting battery
• Custom-fit mooring cover for entire boat & motor in very good condition by Victory Lake Marine. (motor cover not shown)
• Eagle Fish Easy 320C color fishfinder/sonar-front bow
• Lowrance X-51 sonar-rear transom
• Sony CDX-L410X AM/FM CD stereo
• 2 Power Caddy power center battery boxes
• 6 gal fuel tank-original
• Rule 360 Bilge pump-portable
• Hobbs hour meter
• Ritchie compass
• 2 Taylor boat fenders
• 2 anchors; Danielson 10 lb. navy anchor + 10 lb. mushroom bow anchor
• Springfield quick change trailer jack
• Separately included: Marinco Guest Charge Pro Series 2611A 12V 10amp (5/5), dual output, 120V battery charger (can be boat mounted).
Lund has been hugely successful with the Rebel line for decades–you can still buy this model today. This boat and trailer has been in my family since it was bought new from Victory Lake Marine in NE. I replaced the original motor with a new Johnson 40 HP in 1997 (original was 25 HP). LAST USED IN 2005 since I have lived overseas-and has been garage stored nearly its entire life. Fully professionally serviced in August 2017 and ready for the water.
You will not be disappointed-this is a meticulously kept rare find!
17 total views, 1 today